APPLY TODAY TO GET YOUR FAVOURITE FASHION on credit!
- Are you 18?
- Do you bring home more than R3000 by yourself?
- Do you have a job?
- Do you live in South Africa?
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- Your completed application form.
- Your SA ID document or valid non South African passport and work permit.
- Your latest 3 months pay slips, or if you have been employed for under 3 months, your letter of appointment.
- Or latest 3 months, bank-stamped bank statements.
- If you work for yourself, a letter from your accountant and consent to do credit check.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR CLUB??
Did you open your account as a Hub Club member? Your Hub Club membership entitles you to some of these benefits and much more!
GET PEACE OF MIND WITH ONE SIMPLE PHONE CALL!
You deserve to feel secure, so here’s some good news – as a Club member, you qualify for competitive insurance from reputable companies. We’ve tracked down some brilliant insurance products that will suit your needs and pocket!
Account Club members get automatic Card Protection cover (Credit Life Plan) AND access to the following insurance products when applying:
- Superior Account Protection Plan
- Funeral Plan
SUPERIOR ACCOUNT PROTECTION PLAN
This plan pays out the outstanding balance on your Hub Account in the event of **death, retrenchment, critical illness and non-medical expense cover as a result of hospitalisation where the admission is for 3 consecutive days (T&C’s apply). To qualify for this awesome back-up, you just need to pay the required insurance premium and your Account will be covered for up to R15 000. Want to apply? You need to be between 18 and 65 years old, permanently employed in SA for at least 6 months, living in South Africa, in good health, and have a green SA ID book.
As if death weren’t traumatic enough, funerals are also very expensive. Take the pressure off the loved ones you leave behind by getting a funeral plan for as little as R12 a month (R5 000 cover). Just select the right option for you and remove the extra burden. Want to apply? If you’re under 65 years old, you’re guaranteed acceptance – no medical exams required. Up to 6 of your children and both parents are permitted on your policy, and you will be covered after a period of 6 months in the event of death from natural causes.